PLANITHERM is Europe's best selling high performance low-emissivity glass,incorporating the very latest advancements in thermally insulating coating technology.PLANITHERM is the UK's leading low-E glass of choice when it comes to achieving the best possible Window Energy Ratings.
With its transparent, invisible metallic coating PLANITHERM captures free energy from natural daylight, allowing it to pass through the glass and warm the home.At the same time the coating refl ects heat generated in the home back into the room, rather than allowing it to escape through windows, further contributing to the energy effi ciency of the home.
PLANITHERM offers many additional features, which set it apart from traditional low-E products, helping to give you an added edge when selling to the discerning consumer in an increasingly competitive market.
Advantages of PLANITHERM are clear:
- Ensures compliance with Part L of the Building Regulation for England and Wales (Part F in Northern Ireland) with all frame types, offering greater consumer choice
- Delivers exceptional Window Energy Rating(WER) performance thanks to the optimised balance between a very low U-value and high solar gain
- Can easily achieve B ratings so that windows are eligible for endorsement by the Energy Saving Trust and (subject to approval) can qualify for Energy Saving Recommended status
- In most cases,windows using PLANITHERM will attain the highest WERs of A or A+ when fi tted with the right combination of frame, spacer and gas fi lled unit
PLANITHERM is suitable for domestic and commercial applications, in all frame types, for both new-build and replacement markets:
- Windows and skylights
- Conservatories and patio doors
- Glass facades
The PLANITHERM range is also incorporated with other leading edge Saint-Gobain Glass products to form our Glazing Options range.the flexible range of high performance glass confi gurations provides premium solutions for comfort, security and energy effi ciency to suit every home and lifestyle. See our separate brochure or web content for more information.
- Energy savings
- Winter comfort
- Daylight comfort
- Acoustic comfort
- UV reduction
- Easy maintenance